Tips to prevent Eye Diseases
Dry eyes : Dry eyes result in eye discomfort and impaired vision which occurs in both the eyes. The cause of dry eyes is lack of tears which helps to keep it moist and free from infection.
How to prevent it? :
- You need to wear sunglasses every day whether it is windy or sunny. Make sure to wear goggles if you work outdoors.
- You need to blink enough otherwise it can cause dry eyes. You should take short breaks and make sure to give your eyes some rest.
- Ask the doctor to prescribe some eye drops to prevent dry eyes.
Allergic conjunctivitis :
- Studies have shown that eye drops can help to prevent allergic conjunctivitis who are prone to allergic reactions.
- You should use them after you have been exposed to a trigger that has high air pollen levels.